We Have a Plan for Real Estate via Auction
Selling real estate has traditionally been a time consuming process for both the seller and buyer. Negotiating over price, terms and contingencies is a lengthy and often very frustrating process. Auction helps to simplify the process by allowing the marketplace to determine the sales price through competitive bidding and by offering the property with predetermined non-negotiable terms that have no contingencies.
Why Sell via Auction?
- Seller receives 100% of the sale price, buyer pays commission
- The buyers come prepared to buy.
- The seller knows exactly when the property will sell. Known settlement date which can close within 30-45 day after the auction.
- Seller knows that property will be sold at true market value.
- All potential buyers at one location at the same time.
- Accelerates the sale of your property.
- Seller establishes terms and conditions of the sale and eliminates long-term carrying costs, including taxes and maintenance.
- Property is sold with no mortgage or home contingencies.
- Alderfer Auction will market your property to thousands of potential buyers.
- Ensures an aggressive marketing campaign that increases interest and availability.
- Creates competition among potential buyers.
- The price a property brings at auction can exceed the price of a negotiated sale price.
- Eliminates numerous and unscheduled showings.
- Convert property to cash quickly.
- Maximizes bidding in today's competitive market
What is the Best Plan?
We will help you determine the best option for your type of property.
A property will absolutely sell to the highest bidder regardless of the price.
Auction with Reserve
The property is being offered subject to the seller accepting or rejecting the high bid.
Minimum Opening Bid Auction
In this type of auction a minimum selling price is established prior to the auction that is acceptable by the seller.
Sealed Bid Auction
This type of auction is where bidders submit their confidential bids by the auction date deadline. Bidders do not know how much the other auction participants have bid. The highest bidder is typically declared the winner of the bidding process.
It's a Win-Win for the Seller and Buyer!
Have questions about Real Estate Auctions? Call our Real Estate Team at 215-393-3000 or email us via https://www.alderferauction.com/contact