We Have a Plan for Real Estate via Auction
Selling real estate has traditionally been a time consuming process for both the seller and buyer. Negotiating over price, terms and contingencies is a lengthy and often very frustrating process. Auction helps to simplify the process by allowing the marketplace to determine the sales price through competitive bidding and by offering the property with predetermined non-negotiable terms that have no contingencies.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I get a mortgage when I buy via auction or must I pay cash? You can get a mortgage when buying via auction. Only a deposit is required day of auction at time of purchase.
2. Are all real estate auctions bank-owned or foreclosures? No. Many of the homes we sell are sold on behalf of estates, or sellers who are transitioning to another home.
3. Can I make an offer and buy the house before it goes to auction? No. In the best interest of our client to get the highest bid possible, we are unable to accept offers.
4. Do I need a Realtor if I'm buying or selling through auction? No. Our Real Estate Team will guide you through the entire process.
5. Can I bid online or do I need to be present at the auction? You may bid - online - preregistration is required to do so. See auction listing for details.
6. Can I sell the contents of my home, as well as, the home itself? Yes! We conduct personal property auctions and can coordinate that with the real estate auction.
Have questions about Real Estate Auctions? Call our Real Estate Team at 215-393-3000 or email us via https://www.alderferauction.com/contact
Why Sell via Auction?
- Seller receives 100% of the sale price, buyer pays commission
- The buyers come prepared to buy.
- The seller knows exactly when the property will sell. Known settlement date which can close within 30-45 day after the auction.
- Seller knows that property will be sold at true market value.
- All potential buyers at one location at the same time.
- Accelerates the sale of your property.
- Seller establishes terms and conditions of the sale and eliminates long-term carrying costs, including taxes and maintenance.
- Property is sold with no mortgage or home contingencies.
- Alderfer Auction will market your property to thousands of potential buyers.
- Ensures an aggressive marketing campaign that increases interest and availability.
- Creates competition among potential buyers.
- The price a property brings at auction can exceed the price of a negotiated sale price.
- Eliminates numerous and unscheduled showings.
- Convert property to cash quickly.
- Maximizes competitive bidding in today's "Buyer's Market"
What is the Best Plan?
We will help you determine the best option for your type of property.
A property will absolutely sell to the highest bidder regardless of the price.
Auction with Reserve
The property is being offered subject to the seller accepting or rejecting the high bid.
Minimum Opening Bid Auction
In this type of auction a minimum selling price is established prior to the auction that is acceptable by the seller.
Sealed Bid Auction
This type of auction is where bidders submit their confidential bids by the auction date deadline. Bidders do not know how much the other auction participants have bid. The highest bidder is typically declared the winner of the bidding process.
It's a Win-Win for the Seller and Buyer!