Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I get a mortgage when I buy via auction or must I pay cash? You can get a mortgage when buying via auction. Only a deposit is required day of auction at time of purchase.
2. Are all real estate auctions bank-owned or foreclosures? No. Many of the homes we sell are sold on behalf of estates, or sellers who are transitioning to another home.
3. Can I make an offer and buy the house before it goes to auction? No. In the best interest of our client to get the highest bid possible, we are unable to accept offers.
4. Do I need a Realtor if I'm buying or selling through auction? No. Our Real Estate Team will guide you through the entire process.
5. Can I bid online or do I need to be present at the auction? You may bid - online - preregistration is required to do so. See auction listing for details.
6. Can I sell the contents of my home, as well as, the home itself? Yes! We conduct personal property auctions and can coordinate that with the real estate auction.
Have questions about Real Estate Auctions? Call our Real Estate Team at 215-393-3000 or email us via https://www.alderferauction.com/contact