Interested in working with us?
Teamwork is the focus of the Alderfer strategy. Our team is proud of the strong foundation and the history of Alderfer. We have a very dedicated team of employees that have been an integral part of the success to date. Their passion to work as one united team is encouraging and contagious as we look to make our vision into a reality. We believe that it is the individual strengths of each team member that will drive the evolution of our journey here at Alderfer Auction.
Apply in person or email to HumanResources@AlderferAuction.com
Part-Time Auction Assistant
Alderfer Auction is seeking team members to assist in setting up and cataloguing Alderfer Online Only Auctions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Organize, separate and group items into lots, followed by tagging and measuring lots
and individual items.
• Taking photographs of lots and giving detailed product descriptions using provided
• May assist with auction previews.
• Will assist in the removal of items from the auction site and bringing items back to the
• Daily travel is required with the team but company transportation is provided.
• Candidate should be hardworking, reliable, able to lift moderate to heavy items and
able to stand for the better part of the day.
• Product knowledge of antiques and collectibles is desired.
• Should have a basic knowledge of mobile devices and iPads, however, training on
specific software will be provided.
• Must be a team player, have a good attitude and excellent customer service skills.
Part-Time Café Assistant – Approximately 8 hours per week
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist café manager in all aspects of running the café. This can include set up/tear down, cleaning and food preparation
- Provide service to café customers in a friendly and efficient manner
- Maintain cleanliness of kitchen, equipment and serving counters
- Operate the cash register
- Provide customer service and a positive attitude
- Candidates must have the ability to stand for the day.