Interested in working with us?
Teamwork is the focus of the Alderfer strategy. Our team is proud of the strong foundation and the history of Alderfer. We have a very dedicated team of employees that have been an integral part of the success to date. Their passion to work as one united team is encouraging and contagious as we look to make our vision into a reality. We believe that it is the individual strengths of each team member that will drive the evolution of our journey here at Alderfer Auction.
Apply in person or email to HumanResources@AlderferAuction.com
Part-Time Auction Assistant
Be a part of a growing team! Alderfer Auction is seeking a part-time Auction Assistant in a dynamic, fluid, customer-oriented field to assist in setting up and cataloguing Alderfer Online Only Auctions and to assist with other auctions as needed. Great, professional, enthusiastic customer service is a MUST!
Job Responsibilities include:
• Organize, separate and group items into lots, followed by tagging and measuring lots and individual items.
• Taking photographs of lots and giving detailed product descriptions using provided company iPads.
• May assist with auction previews.
• Will assist in the removal of items from the auction site and bringing items back to the auction center.
• Daily travel is required with the team but company transportation is provided.
• Candidate should be hardworking, reliable, able to lift moderate to heavy items and able to stand for the better part of the day.
• Product knowledge of antiques and collectibles is desired.
• Should have a basic knowledge of mobile devices and iPads, however, training on specific software will be provided.
• Must be a team player, have a good attitude and excellent customer service skills.
Experience in auction services, antiques, collectibles, or related field is preferred but not required.
Alderfer Auction is seeking a reliable and energetic Studio Assistants at their 501 Fairgrounds Rd., Hatfield, PA facility. The position is part-time and on an as-needed basis, approx. 5 – 15 hrs/week, between 8-5PM Monday through Friday (Tues & Thurs till 7PM). Position pays $12.50/hour. The primary goal of this position is to assist in creating our online product catalog for each auction. We are willing to train but photography experience is helpful.
Assist senior photographers
Take photographs via camera or iPad
Record product measurements
Learn auction software, Wavebid
Application can be found at alderferauction.com/contact/employment or email email@example.com.