Buyer’s Premium: 20%
Presenting a special two-day online auction featuring dolls from the Estate of Judith B. Ries, Part 1; The Estate of Gladys Woodward, Part 2; and the Estate of a well-known Pennsylvania collector and others. CLICK HERE To View Printable Catalog for Day 2 DAY 2, Wednesday October 6th at 10:00 AM Cloth
offerings include WPA, 300 Series Lenci, Moravian, Kathe Kruse, Nora Wellings, Uncut Sheets of Black Dolls, K*R Character. Composition
includes – Deanna Durbin, Judy Garland, Effanbee (Including DeWees Cochran), Alexander.
China, Papier Mache features “Personality of the Civil War” doll with wardrobe, Shell dolls, Peg Wooden, Nurnberg. Wax includes Pierotti Royal Couple. Wood
– Door of Hope. Schoenhut – 107W, 1718W, 308, 317, 405. Dolls of the 1950’s –
1960’s – Hoyer, GiGi (With Tagged Wardrobe). Alexander, Vogue.
Artist Dolls, Miniatures and All Bisques are also offered. Animals
– Antique Bears including Schuco and Steiff. Bulldog Nodder. Automatons
–Horse/Rider, Bisque Doll, Mechanical Wax Baby. Holiday/Novelty
– Matryoshkas, Candy Containers, Belschnickles, Santas including early R.J. Wright, German and Artist. Ephemera. Easter, Halloween. Character/German Dolls
– G. Heubach 7669, 7760, 7911, Just Me. Googly – 310 H. Kopplesdorf, 200 AM 243. K*H 520. K*R S+H 117, 131. Kestner 182, (early) “13”. French
– F.8.G., Bru Brevete 4/0, BruJne 10, (Smiling Bru) G Fashion w/Wardrobe. Schmitt Sch4. Figure C 4/0 Steiner, Sie C. O Steiner, Sie C. 2 and C. 3 Steiners, A-15 Le Parisian Steiner. 25” Jumeau Triste
. DePose Tete Jumeau 8, 9. 1EJ. DePose E14J. Portrait Jumeau “5”. (2nd Series Portrait) “5”, “8” . Paris BebeTete Jumeau 6.
Also offered are Antique Ladies Clothing. Baby Bonnets, Accessories
Be sure to check out the offerings on Day 1, Tuesday, October 5th. Preview:
Preview slots are limited and by appointment only: Friday, October 1st from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Monday, October 4th from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Schedule a 25-minute Preview via firstname.lastname@example.org
- When scheduling you must provide your 1) email address and 2) up to 10 lot numbers you are interested in previewing.
- Must wear a mask. Gloves will be provided to handle high-end product.
Appointment slots are limited, schedule today! Condition Reports | email@example.com Read Before Bidding | Live Online Auctions Auction is open for pre-bidding until Wednesday, October 6th at 10:00 AM, at which time pre-bidding will cease and the auction will go live at the auction center (no live audience, just our auctioneer and auction staff). When the auction goes live, lots will be sold one at a time, in numerical order, by a live auctioneer who will be taking bids from multiple online bidding platforms, absentee and phone bids. During pre-bidding you are able to submit a max (maximum) bid. The bidding platform or our auction staff will bid on your behalf up to the maximum bid that you have entered. Once the auction goes live if you wish to increase your bid you will have to wait until that lot opens for bidding and enter any additional bids manually. Pick-Up:
Successful Bidders will be notified to schedule a curbside pick up following the auction. Pick-Up Location:
Alderfer Auction at 501 Fairgrounds Road, Hatfield, PA 19440 Shipping:
Please read terms and conditions in regards to shipping and other available options if you are unable to schedule a pick-up time.
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org Please check our website frequently for updates. NOTE: We reserve the right to adjust auction information and dates.