Firearms and Military Auction
Visit the “More Photos” tab below to see larger images.
Auction: Sat., April 22nd at 9:00 AM.
Preview: Wed. and Thurs. April 19th & 20th from 9AM – 5PM; Fri., April 21st from 9AM – 7PM; 8AM Day of Auction.
Bid Live at Auction Center or Online.
Began: Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 9:00 AM EDT
Ended: Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 2:00 PM EDT
Location: 501 Fairgrounds Road, Hatfield, PA 19440
400 + lots of Firearms, Accessories, Ammunition and Militaria.
Revolvers: S&W 38/44 heavy duty, 15-2 Ruger Blackhawk Plus others.
Semi Automatics: Colt MK IV Series 80, Gov’t MK IV, Woodsman with original box, Beretta Model 92, 21A, Ruger MK1 ,MKII target. HK USP-40, HK SP89, Erma, AMT, Star plus others.
High Power: Remington 760s, Sako Finnbear. Multiple Winchester 1973s plus others.
Shotguns: SXS Winchester Model 21 #6, AH Fox, FR. Wilh-Heyn Grade 6,J.P. Sauer & Sohn Model 60.
Over-Unders: Franchi Falconet silver, Browning L25 Grade 1, Weathersby Regency, August Schuler Herkules.
Semi: Beretta A302, Beretta Custom A400 parallel Target.
Special Mention: Arm Italia over/under combination rifle/shotgun and a Ceasar Guerini Impact Challenge Trap combo.
Military Handguns: Large amount of PO8 Lugers to include DWM, S42, Erfurt, artillery models, Post WW2 American Eagle, P38s to include on captured by US paratrooper with papers, Femaru Model 29, Star.
Rifles: K98s, K98 snipers, G98/40 Gew 98, Enfield 1917 plus others.
Tactical Custom Sniper: “Chimera” By Tactical Rifles Inc in 6.5x47mm, ”Scapel” by Surgeon Rifle company in 260 Rem., “DTSR3” by Desert Tech with multiple barrels and bolts for .308,338 Lapula and 6.5 Creedmoor. Rifles have Schmidt and bender scopes and custom hard cases.
Militaria: MG 34 dummy gun complete with tripod, Military Helmets from WW2 – present, large variety of bayonets and fighting knives to in include US, German Sawbacks, Webgear, reference books and related items.
Special Mention: A collection of WW2 Paratrooper items from a soldier from Headquarters Company, 3rd battalion, 504th PIR. To include original jump jacket, bronze Star, sweet heart items, Nazi swords, flags, P38 pistol with holster plus many other items to including, RARE, original drafts, of the Indictment papers for the Nuremberg trials. These were “liberated” from the Headquarters of General Eisenhower while the soldier was on Guard duty. Also included are notarized documents from the soldier’s children with details of their father’s life both in and out of the Service.
All sales of firearms in accordance with state and federal laws.
PLEASE NOTE: This Auction contains many firearms and items that are non compliant( not allowed) in certain States. Alderfer Auction WILL NOT ship or SELL in house any of these items that are prohibited in any State. We are aware of these Sates and their Laws and it is the duty of each potential bidder make sure they are allowed to own this legally in their respective States. Alderfer Auction WILL NOT convert or make any firearm compliant to meet a certain State’s requirements.
FIREARMS TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. A buyer’s premium of 20% of the hammer price (plus a 5% online bidding fee) shall be added to each purchase with transaction fees of $9 per gun to register plus $7 per gun thereafter are required for each firearm to reach the total sales price. All purchases are subject to a PA 6% sales tax unless a tax exempt form is on file. A 3% live bidder buyer’s premium discount applied if paid with cash or acceptable check. Discount does not apply to online purchases.
2. Complete payment is required day of auction whether a live bidder, online bidder, absentee bidder, or phone bidder. Credit cards will be charged at the time of purchase for all online purchases. Returns or Insufficient funds results in a $35 fee for each specific item.
3. Payments for all online purchases will be processed through credit card only. Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Wire transfer is also accepted. Acceptable forms of payment for all in house purchases are cash, bank check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. NO personal or business checks accepted, unless there is an established business relationship with Alderfer Auction.
4. FIREARMS LAWS. All firearms are sold in accordance with Federal and Pennsylvania State Laws. All post – 1898 (Modern) firearms must be registered in compliance with Federal and State Law. Purchasers of Modern firearms who are Pennsylvania residents must complete state and federal registration forms at Alderfer Auction Company, 501 Fairgrounds Rd., Hatfield, PA 19440, or provide a signed copy of a Federal Firearms License from a dealer that your purchase can be shipped to. FFL Dealers and out-of-state buyers must have in their possession on the day of sale, signed copies of their Federal Firearms License in order to accept same-day delivery of modern firearms. Buyers who act as agents for FFL dealers must have a letter of agency as well as a signed copy of the dealers Federal Firearms License (FFL). Internet bidders who are out-of-state buyers and FFL dealers must fax a current FFL license within 24 hours of the close of the sale to Alderfer Auction Company at 215-368-9055. Curio & Relic FFL licenses will be accepted on auction lots indicated in the description “(C&R)”. All Firearms sold only to US Residents. SEE PARAGRAPH 17 for additional STATE Restrictions.
5. Paid items must be removed from the auction center. Please note that online purchasers who wish to pick up their items shall not do so until the following day of auction, so that our staff has adequate time to process the transaction.
Pick-up is available at 501 Fairgrounds Rd, Hatfield, PA.
After two (2) weeks, any items remaining at the auction center will be placed in storage.
Storage Fees – Effective February 13, 2017 any items left at the auction center for more than two weeks following the auction date will incur storage fees at a rate of $10.00 per lot, per week regardless of the size or value of the lot. Storage fees will begin on the 15th day regardless of payment status.
Abandoned Merchandise – Unpaid items still remaining at our auction center 30 calendar days after the auction date will be considered abandoned and will be consigned to a future auction without additional notice to the purchaser.
6. Packing, shipping and insurance are handled by Alderfer Auction. A packing fee of $25.00 for the first long gun with and $10 for each additional long gun, and $11.00 for the first handgun with a $6 fee for each additional handgun, along with the UPS shipping fee will be applied to each item. To economize we will pack multiple items of similar size and type together if possible. All items will be shipped UPS-ground or required overnight parcel for handguns with insurance. Insurance is an additional fee of 1% of gavel price plus buyer’s premium. All shipping quotes are for shipping within the continental U.S. only. Questions regarding shipping costs, insurance and tracking should be directed to Dan Angstadt at 267-638-1063, email@example.com. Please allow 2 weeks from receipt of payment for shipping.
7. The highest bidder shall be the buyer and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer will decide the buyer or immediately put the item up for sale again.
8. In the event of a tie between an online bidder and a floor bidder, the floor bid will take precedence. The auctioneer’s decision will be binding and final.
9. The record of sale, kept by the auctioneer and clerk, will be taken as absolute and final in all disputes.
10. Some lots are offered subject to a reserve. A reserve is a confidential minimum price below which such a lot will not be sold.
11. Alderfer Auction will not be held responsible for error or failure to execute bid(s). Absentee bids must be in writing and a fifty-dollar minimum bid is required per item. Phone bidding is an available service and must be arranged in advance with our staff. We suggest that phone bid arrangements be made 24 hours before the start of the auction in order to ensure adequate processing time.
12. All auction inquiries must be received 24 hours prior to the start of the auction. The deadline for email inquiries is 12 pm EST the day prior to the scheduled auction.
13. Purchasers may inspect the merchandise and are urged to do so. The Auctioneer makes no warranty as to condition and shall not be responsible for any defects in any Lot. Any used firearm should be inspected by a competent gunsmith for safety, function, and proper ammunition type/size before attempting to fire. Any description of mechanical function or condition does NOT mean the gun has been inspected or tested for firing capabilities. All goods are exposed for Public Exhibition and, for Internet buyer’s condition is described in the listings. Item descriptions, dimensions and estimates are provided for guidance. It is the buyer’s responsibility to inspect all lots prior to bidding to ensure that the condition is to their satisfaction. If potential buyers are unable to inspect lots in person, our staff will be happy to prepare detailed Condition Reports on individual lots. These are for guidance only, and all lots will be sold as described, as per our Terms and Conditions of Sale. All goods are sold “AS IS” and “WITHOUT RECOURSE”.
14. We have tried to describe each lot as accurately as possible, and we have included descriptive photographs as well. However, we are selling each lot “AS IS” and there will be no returns allowed if you are not satisfied with condition. Please satisfy yourself as to the condition of the item before bidding.
15. Your bidding at this Auction indicates that you have read and accept these Terms & Conditions of Sale.
16. We are not responsible for color discrepancies due to photo reproductions.
17. This Auction contains many firearms and items that are non-compliant (not allowed) in certain States. Alderfer’s WILL NOT ship or SELL in house any of these items that are prohibited in any State. We are aware of these Sates and their Laws and it is the duty of each potential bidder to make sure they are allowed to own this legally in their respective States. Alderfer’s WILL NOT convert or make any firearm compliant to meet a certain State’s requirements. Listed here are state laws restricting the sale of certain high-capacity magazines. These are STATE laws, sometimes there are COUNTY or CITY laws with stricter restrictions. It is your responsibility to be or become familiar with local gun laws.
California: We do not ship, sell, or offer for sale any magazines over 10 rounds to anyone in California or anyone using a billing address in the state of California.
Hawaii: We do not ship, sell, or offer for sale any magazines over 10 rounds that may fit a handgun to anyone in Hawaii or anyone using a billing address in the state of Hawaii.
Illinois: We do not ship, sell, or offer for sale any magazines over 12 rounds to anyone in Chicago, IL or anyone using a billing address in Chicago, IL. We do not ship, sell, or offer for sale any magazines over 15 rounds to anyone in Aurora, IL or anyone using a billing address in Aurora, IL.
Maryland: We do not ship, sell, or offer for sale any magazines over 20 rounds to anyone in Maryland or anyone using a billing address in the state of Maryland.
Massachusetts: We do not ship, sell, or offer for sale any magazines over 10 rounds to anyone in Massachusetts or anyone using a billing address in the state of Massachusetts.
New Jersey: We do not ship, sell, or offer for sale any magazines over 15 rounds to anyone in New Jersey or anyone using a billing address in the state of New Jersey.
New York: We do not ship, sell, or offer for sale any magazines over 10 rounds to anyone in New York or anyone using a billing address in the state of New York.
Ohio: We do not ship, sell, or offer for sale any magazines over 30 rounds to anyone in Ohio or anyone using a billing address in the state of Ohio.
Any firearms sold containing prohibited magazines as mentioned above will be shipped less the banned magazine, no refunds will be offered.
Should internet bidding fail for any reason, please contact 215-393-3000, to enact an absentee or telephone bid. We will do our best to accommodate you at the live auction.